What's been happening at Wannabe Farmstead? Feels like a lot. I was out with the dogs at the oval when it occurred to me:
- I can sort out and adjust training "schedules" in my head fast from observing the dogs while working with them
- I can work out learning styles and interests of the kids from observation and interaction and work out where to go and things to do that they might find interesting
- I can work around family stuff with minimal dramas
- I can do things for clients on time (provided they get me what I need when I say I need it by)
- I cannot organise my own way out of a paper bag
I should probably do something about that last point.