Currently as I type, I'm pecking at Yet More Freaking Feathers, hive, lesson planning and somewhat trying to finish my Mekton character for a game which I'm not sure when it's going to start as I haven't heard much of anything other than some issues with mech building since it was proposed, but I did say at the time that they could start without me (and I would jump in if/when appropriate if they started without me) as at the time I wasn't sure if I would be able to play or not.
18yo was also thinking about running a CoD game but aside from looking to see who's interested is also waiting to see what's happening with this Mekton game.
It's also laundry day so I have to do that too (at least there's no leotards to wash today, they need to be handwashed and it's cold).
And in between all of that I'm also looking at the bits of the scripts that I still have to translate (into Sona because I don't know any of the other languages that are being spoken in there well enough to translate any of them).
None of them are getting done in any hurry.
But I'm pretending that it's okay because they're all at least getting done incrementally and that's better than not at all.
I should probably actually follow my schedule as I made it precisely to try and have decent blocks of time to work on things in properly.
I'm on the home stretch with the wings now, working my way down the top. This bit looks particularly like scales to me for some reason.
It's only slightly less like scales in the viewport render, which I turned down from 1024 samples (the same as the normal renders) to 256 (doesn't look as good but is faster and slightly less crashy, I still need new hardware).
This is a bit more satisfying to work on as while it's still very repetitive it's a lot easier to see the progress.
This work by bek (ryivhnn) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.