Lame excuse: I haven't done a progblog forever because I got well and truly stuck redoing the prehensile tail rig, but I think I've fixed it now, and made it work (to some value of work) with the pitchipoy rig (the spline and its controllers are actually on their own rig, but the spline controllers are copying the location of some controllers that are on the pitchipoy rig with additional thingies to keep them from moving too far from each other, feels a bit convoluted but it works).
I finished painting eyes (could probably make the dark rings a little bit darker but I'll see how I feel if/when I have to do an extreme closeup like this:
I'm currently procrastinating the hair by making clothes and props (very slowly because I've forgotten how to poly model in Blender, very slowly making its way back up to the surface).
Looks like I have a bunch more weight mapping to fix up as well, but I'll do that when playing around with posing and animating (extremely slowly because it's a pretty heavy model).
This work by bek (ryivhnn) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.